Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Wife Duties=FAIL

I was an ass to my husband yesterday.

We haven't talked for a couple of weeks due to his job, but sure enough we managed to piss each other off the first chance we get to reconnect. Fail.

I need to be a better partner and learn not to bring up stuff at inopportune times. Sometimes I feel like I can't help myself, but I can. I can wait but I feel like I might explode so I don't and then I help diminish the great chances I get to be a good, supportive wife. It's so hard, though. I never know when I might have the chance to talk to him so it helps perpetuate my inner explosion because it's not like I may get the chance to talk to him to release these things the next day...or the next day....or the next....

I need to figure out how to do better wife-ing while being apart like this. I get so uptight and so severe that it puts a damper on the brief moments that we have together. M also has a bit of a temper. He gets particularly sassy when we haven't seen each other in awhile and when he's tired from work.

I'm feeling guilty that I can't be as strong as my husband needs me to be, or as calm and patient.

Boo :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin