Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pre-Monday

Sunday's always have me terrified. I can't ever fully appreciate Sunday's because I know which day of the week comes after it. I saw this on Pinterest and can empathize:
Don't you know that I hate you, Sunday?

Although as far as my whole life has been concerned, I am amazingly productive on Sunday's. Friday's I swear I will do things I need to get done but then I become lethargic as soon as I turn the latch to enter the house. My feet feel heavy, I'm overcome with hunger, my brain yells for a nap, and my computer teases me with Pinterest. Goodbye Friday. NOTHING gets done on Saturday's. I go grocery shopping. That's it. I don't even know what I do the rest of the day. I can't recall a single hour on any given Saturday where I can say I have done any more than lay around, go for a run, and make sure I am fed. Sunday's I wake up, shoot out of bed and my brain starts spinning with 6,000 things and I am suddenly Wonder Woman and 10 different things just got accomplished in 30 minutes.

Good God I have a lot of stuff going on this week. I don't even know if I can retain it all. All I know is, I get my flu shot on Tuesday and it's safe to say I will definitely be getting the flu....hooray.

Here's to another week of continuous Monday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin